- As a SAP developer (m/f/x), you don't just write clean code or implement technical specifications. You solve varied, challenging and highly relevant customer problems working closely with a cross-functional and agile team.
- Together with your team, you advise and guide our customers in selecting appropriate approaches and software architectures being involved in the entire project lifecycle.
- You analyze, understand, design and implement custom solutions and products while ensuring good documentation.
- In addition to pure functionality, the focus of our solutions is equally on scalability, performance, security and maintainability.
- For us, regular training during working hours is a matter of course. You will learn about the latest methods, products and technologies sharing your knowledge with your team and customers.
- You strive for perfection just as we do, feeling comfortable in both backend and frontend.
- You like to work agile, but can also handle other project management approaches, depending on the project.
- You are a team player and appreciate our open communication and flat hierarchies.
- You already have some experience in modern, object-oriented ABAP or you want to learn it.
- Providing reliable and high-quality consulting services to our customers is close to your heart. For this, you bring good communication skills as well as fluent business English and German.
- Remote First - In coordination with your projects and team you can freely choose your work location within Germany.
- As an employee in our young company you have many opportunities to get involved and shape our company's future. We offer you a lot of creative freedom and opportunities to develop yourself further.
- You choose all your hardware including the operating system yourself. Private use is allowed.
- We rely on flexible trust-based working hours and 30 days of vacation per year.