- As a SAP BTP consultant or developer (m/f/d), you don't just write clean code or implement technical specifications. You solve diverse, challenging and highly relevant customer problems and work closely with a cross-functional and agile team to implement the best possible solutions.
- Together with your team, you advise and guide our customers in selecting appropriate approaches and propose software architectures on their digitalization journey being involved in the entire lifecycle.
- You analyze, understand, design and implement custom solutions and products while ensuring good documentation, among other things.
- In addition to pure functionality, the focus of our solutions is equally on scalability, performance, security and maintainability.
- For us, regular training during working hours is a matter of course. You will learn about the latest technologies and methods and can share your knowledge with your team and our customers.
- Thanks to your professional experience, you strive for perfection just like we do and feel comfortable in the backend as well as in the frontend.
- You like to work agile, but can also handle other project management approaches, depending on the project.
- You are a team player and appreciate our open communication and flat hierarchies.
- Providing reliable and high-quality consulting services to our customers is close to your heart. For this, you bring good communication skills as well as fluent business English and German.
- Remote First - In coordination with your projects and team you can freely choose your work location.
- As an employee in our young company you have many opportunities to contribute and develop freely. We offer you a lot of creative freedom and opportunities for advancement.
- You choose all your hardware including the operating system yourself. Private use is allowed.
- We rely on flexible trust-based working hours and 30 days of vacation per year.