- As a SAP Consultant (m/f/x) with focus on procurement or sales you will solve varied, challenging and highly relevant customer problems working closely with a cross-functional and agile team.
- With the on-going digitalization of the economy, it is necessary to rethink processes, make them more efficient and think outside of the box.
- Together with your team, you advise and guide our customers in selecting appropriate approaches, processes and software architectures being involved in the entire project lifecycle.
- For us, regular training during working hours is a matter of course. You will learn about the latest methods, products and technologies sharing your knowledge with your team and customers.
- You already have experience as a SAP procurement or sales consultant or you want to familiarize yourself with these topics.
- Ideally, you already know some of the systems our customers are working with, for example SAP S/4HANA, SAP ERP or Salesforce.
- You are not afraid of technical details and enjoy working with our customers and development teams on requirement descriptions and specifications.
- You like to work agile, but can also handle other project management approaches, depending on the project.
- You are a team player and appreciate our open communication and flat hierarchies.
- Providing reliable and high-quality consulting services to our customers is close to your heart. For this, you bring good communication skills as well as fluent business English and German.
- Remote First - In coordination with your projects and team you can freely choose your work location within Germany.
- As an employee in our young company you have many opportunities to get involved and shape our company's future. We offer you a lot of creative freedom and opportunities to develop yourself further.
- You choose all your hardware including the operating system yourself. Private use is allowed.
- We rely on flexible trust-based working hours and 30 days of vacation per year.